Support for new jobs
Large companies have the possibility to finance newly created jobs through the following financing opportunity:
|Investment type||Financing instrument||
Project submission period
|Support for new jobs||State aid scheme to support investments promoting regional development through the creation of jobs (GD 332/2014)||
12.06.2017 – 23.06.2017
⇒ In the following sections we present information for each type of the above mentioned investments which can help you in drafting a project idea.
⇒ For detailed information regarding: eligibility of your project idea, calendar of the calls, preparing the financing application, project management, team training and more other opportunities please contact us or send the contact form.
|Support for new jobs|
Financing opportunity: State aid scheme to support investments promoting regional development through the creation of jobs (GD 332/2014)
- Maximum 11,25 mill euro for Bucharest;
- Maximum 26,25 mill euro for West region and Ilfov;
- Maximum 37,5 mill euro for North-West, Center, North-East, South-East, South-Muntenia, South-West Oltenia regions;
Non-reimbursable grant percentage (of eligible costs):
- Up to 15% in Bucharest region (2014 – 2017) and 10% (2018 – 2020), maximum 7,5 mill euro;
- Up to 35% in West region and Ilfov;
- Up to 50% in North-West, Center, North-East, South-East, South-Muntenia, South-West Oltenia regions;
The investments made by the companies within this scheme must cumulatively fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- they should be considered initial investments and in the case of Bucharest they should be initial investments in favor of a new economic activity;
- to create at least 10 jobs, out of which at least 3 for disadvantaged workers, for each location where an investment is financed;
- they should be viable and generate company’s economic efficiency, according to the submitted business plan;
Initial investment – the investment in tangible and intangible assets related to setting up of a new production unit, extension of the capacity of an existing unit, diversification of the production of an existing unit or a fundamental change in the general production process of an existing unit.
Workplaces that are created must be related to the object of the investment, including workplaces created due to an increase in capacity generated by the investment. Accepted applicant persons must be employed under a permanent and full time working contract.
The state aid corresponding to the eligible expenditure is granted if the following conditions are fulfilled:
- jobs are created directly by an investment project;
- jobs are created after the date of the financing contract, but not later than 3 years after the investment was finalized.