Investments for large companies
The business environment is encouraged through various grants from the European Union or the Romanian Government, to develop activities in specific interest fields such as: investments in technology or R&D investment.
A large company is an entity that meets cumulatively the following conditions:
- has an annual average number of employees higher than 249;
- has a annual net turnover of more than 50 million euro, correspondent in lei or holds total assets that exceed the equivalent in lei of 43 million euro, according to the last approved financial statements.
Funding for large companies is ensured through the following types of programs:
- Competitiveness Operational Programme 2014-2020 (COP) continues the investments of the Sectorial Operational Programme Increasing of Economic Competitiveness 2007-2013, and has a total financial allocation of almost 1,3 billion euro, financing mainly investments in R&D sector.
- Regional Operational Programme 2014-2020 (ROP) continues the programme with the same name from 2007-2013 programming period, has a total financial allocation of almost 8,25 billion euro, and supports investments mainly in equipment/constructions.
- Large Infrastructure Operational Programme 2014-2020 (LIOP) covers the two programmes from 2007-2013 programming period (Transport and Environment programs), and has a total financial allocation for the 2014-2020 programming period of almost 11,6 billion euro.
⇒ To help you, we grouped according to your needs the financing opportunities within COP, ROP, LIOP for private large companies under the following areas (click on the category you are interested in):
- Investments in equipment and construction
- Investments in R&D
- Investments in energy
- Know-how transfer
- Support for new jobs
For detailed information regarding: eligibility of your project idea, calendar of the calls, preparing the financing application, project management, team training and more other opportunities please contact us or send the contact form.