Investments in irrigation systems
Investments in irrigation systems can be performed through the following non-reimbursable financing instrument:
|Investment type||Financing instrument||Project submission deadline|
|Investments in irrigation systems||NRDP – sM 4.3 Investments in infrastructure related to development, modernization or adaptation of agriculture and forestry||06.06.2017 – 30.09.2017
New session: TBD
⇒ In the following section we present information the above mentioned investment which can help you in drafting a project idea.
|Investments in irrigation systems|
Financing instrument: NRDP – sM 4.3 Investments in infrastructure related to development, modernization or adaptation of agriculture and forestry
Who can apply:
- Organizations / federations of water users set up based on the national legislation, comprising owners / users of farm lands.
- Up to 1.000.000 euro – for irrigation systems included in pressurizing stations;
- Up to 1.500.000 euro – for the management of irrigation systems included in pumping and re-pumping stations;
- For both type of projects the non-reimbursable funding represents 100% of the investment.
Eligible activities / expenditures:
- Modernization of secondary irrigation infrastructure, modernizing pumping stations buildings and/or connection to utilities, including the construction/modernization of basins for collection and storage of irrigation water;
- Works for the pumping stations, dispatching, monitoring and metering of electricity;
- General costs of the project: consulting fees, design, monitoring and management, taxes for certification, approvals, necessary authorizations;