Up to 5 million euro for investments in SMEs
January 30, 2019
The call for SMEs with
funding up to 5.000.000 euro is expected to be launched in the next period after the Specific
Guideline (PI 2.2. – POR 2014-2020) has been submitted for public consultation.
Eligible beneficiaries – societies or cooperative societies:
- urban areas SMEs (including microenterprises) and
- rural areas medium enterprises.
It is required for a
beneficiary to have at least 1 year of activity (established no later than
Eligible regions: North-East, South-East, South Muntenia, South-West Oltenia, West, North-West, Center (Projects implemented in Bucharest – Ilfov and ITI Danube Delta areas cannot be submitted).
- creating a new production/ service construction and endowment space, in order to start the project activity;
- expanding capacity of an existing unit by increasing at least one product/ service production volume without fundamentally changing production process;
- diversification of a unit through products/ services that were not previously manufactured/ rendered in the unit. Diversification of production implies that new products/ services are added to the range of assortments already produced/ rendered.
The proposed project
must include an initial investment in tangible assets financed by regional
state aid (construction/ extension/ endowment with tangible assets).
Implementation period – 12 months.
Realization period for project activities after signing the financing contract may be extended up to a maximum of twice the period initially foreseen under conditions stipulated in the financing agreement but not later than 31.12.2023.
The grant value is: minimum 1.000.000 euro and maximum 5.000.000 euro.
Non-reimbursable financing rate:
- Medium enterprises: 60% ( from North-East, South-East, South Muntenia, South-West Oltenia, North-West, Center regions) and 45% (from West region), of the eligible expenses value;
- Small and micro enterprises: 70% ( from North-East, South-East, South Muntenia, South-West Oltenia, North-West, Center regions) and 55% (from West region), of the eligible expenses value.
Find more details here.