Up to 100.000 euro grant for SMEs digitalization
March 17, 2021
We present you a new financing line dedicated to digitalization of SMEs operating in non-IT sectors, funded from POC program, line 2.2.2. The financing line will be launched in the next period and its main characteristics are:
- The grant is between 30.000 and 100.000 euro, representing 90% of the eligible value of the project;
- Only micro-enterprises and SMEs (up to 250 employees and up to 50 million euro turnover), with minimum 1 year of activity and operating profit (> 0 lei) in the fiscal year prior to the submission of the financing application) can apply;
- Total budget: 100 million euro – (split to the 8 regions of economic development);
- Eligible costs for companies: IT equipment and devices; software; cloud services, software as a service, domain names, new site, hosting services, software automation, RPA (robotic process automation), networking etc.;
- Call status: in progress.
For more information, click here.