New financing lines for professional skills’ development of young NEETs
December 14, 2020
We would like to inform you that the Ministry of European Funds has launched two new financing lines for the professional skills’ development, addressed to young NEETs.
Young NEETs are those people, aged 16-29, who are not in employment, education or training.
The main objective of the present financing lines is represented by the decrease of the unemployment rate among the young NEETs, by developing their professional competencies and, at the same time, by supporting them on the labor market.
- The value of an eligible project is maximum 1 million euro (for small projects with at least 250 people in the group target), and maximum 4 million euro (for large projects with at least 850 people in the group target);
- Eligible applicants: Business associations; Authorized providers of adult vocational training; Accredited providers of specialized employment stimulation services; NGOs;
- Total call allocation: 100 million euro, for both lines (NEETs I + NEETs II);
- Call duration: maximum 24 months;
- Call status: open, with submission by February 26th 2021;
- For more information on NEETs I, click here;
- For more information on NEETs II, click here.