“Solidar Start-up” – financing for social enterprises
December 13, 2017
The Ministry of European Funds launched under public consultation the Applicant Guidelines – Specific Conditions: “SOLIDAR START-UP”, related to the Specific Objective 4.16 within POCU 2014-2020.
The projects aim at setting up social enterprises, including social insertion companies, to integrate people from vulnerable groups into the workforce and combating poverty.
The project beneficiary shall ensure to the target group:
- Entrepreneurship education courses;
- Advice on implementing the business plan;
- A mentoring and business development program;
- A micro-grant within 40.000-100.000 euro/business plan;
Maximum project value: 3.000.000 euro.
- Social economy entities;
- Accredited public and private training providers;
- Authorized public and private employment services providers;
- Social services providers;
- Trade unions and employers;
- Professional Associations; NGOs;
- Individuals who intend to establish a social enterprise;
- Individuals from newly established social enterprises (staff, members, volunteers, beneficiaries of services provided by social economy entities).
The guideline is under public consultation until 20th of December, 2017. More information here.