Projects of 1,000,000 euro with up to 100% non-reimbursable financing
February 28, 2019
The call for “Increasing Employee Qualification through Continuous Training Programs according to Market Needs” financing line is expected to be launched in the next period, after the Applicant’s Guide was transmitted for public consultation.
The call is dedicated to increasing the competences of the employees by activities such as:
- implementation of training programs;
- Professional and tutoring actions for the target group;
- Actions for evaluation, recognition and validation of learning outcomes acquired in non-formal and informal contexts;
- Organizing awareness campaigns / actions to promote the importance of training and participation in CVT programs;
- Other innovative actions to increase CVT participation and provide tailor-made educational support, including through transnational cooperation activities and transfer of best practices.
Who can apply?
- Members of Sectoral Committees and Sector Committees with Legal Personality;
- Trade unions;
- Employers Union;
- Professional Associations;
- Public or private validation / certification centers of previous learning;
- Authorized public and private traning providers;
- Providers of career counseling and career guidance services;
- Chambers of commerce, industry and agriculture;
Partnerships between the entities mentioned above are encouraged.
What is the call allocation?
- 60,000,000 euro
What is the maximum value of the project?
- 1 million euro, of which non-reimbursable financing percentage is between 95-100% depending on applicant type.
How long does it take to implement a project?
- maximum 18 months.
Which employees can be involved in the project (target group)?
- Minimum 500 Employees (including PFAs and individual businesses), with minimum 30% low-skilled, people over 40, people from disadvantaged rural areas.
- Projects can be implemented in any region of Romania except for Bucharest-Ilfov.
For more information click here.