POR – financing for business incubators
March 23, 2017
A new type of financing through Regional Operational Program 2.1B “Business incubators” has an estimated launch in the next period, according the current official calendar.
Total call allocation: 117,65 mil. euro.
- Founders of business incubators (local public authority, territorial administrative unit, research & development centers/institutes, Chambers of Commerce, companies etc.) or partnerships between business incubators founders.
- Joint ventures between a founder public authority and: companies, associations, foundations, associations of employers, trade unions, Chamber of Commerce etc.
Value of no reimbursable grant: min. 200.000 euro – max. 7 mil. euro.
- For regional aid component: up to 70% (depends on the dimension of the applicant and location of investment);
- For minimis aid component: up to 90% and within the minimis ceiling.
The minimis component can not exceed 20% of the total eligible costs.
Types of eligible investments:
Investments financed through the regional state aid:
- Creation / expansion of business incubators, through construction, expansion of related areas;
- Equipping business incubators with tangible assets, intangible assets;
Investments financed through the minimis aid:
- Development of services provided within the business incubators.
For more details from the Applicant Guideline (consultative form) you can find here.