POCU – new calls for social economy and education in disadvantaged schools!
July 27, 2016
The Ministry of European Funds launched under public consultation two new Guidelines: “Solidarity” and “Motivated teachers in disadvantaged schools” financed through POCU 2014-2020.
“SOLIDARITY. Support for consolidation of social economy” – Specific Objective 4.16
- Training and abilities development, counselling, consultancy of persons involved in the enterprise; Promotion of the social brand; Jobs accessibility;
- Know-how transfer with other communities and with relevant actors; Partnership development;
Target group: persons from social enterprises (staff; members (according to the organization and functioning papers); volunteers (with contract));
Project value: minimum 50.000 euro – maximum 100.000 euro as minimis aid.
Non-reimbursable financing: up to 100%.
Eligible applicants are social economy structures organized as: I-st degree cooperative, cooperative credit institution, association/foundation, credit union, federation or union, any other category of legal person certified as a social enterprise.
“Motivated teachers in disadvantaged schools” – Specific Objectives 6.2, 6.3, 6.6
- Attracting and maintaining the quality of human resources in the target schools;
- Creating a critical mass of motivated professionals in the target schools;
- Ensuring the sustainability of quality in education;
- Teachers, support staff, school managers and social partners that work in schools with children who are in educational risk;
- Small projects: maximum 450.000 euro (includes minimum 3 schools);
- Large projects: maximum 1.500.000 euro (includes minimum 10 schools);
- 100% for NGOs; 95% for private beneficiaries; 98%/85% for public institutions;
- Public or private educational institutions; Local public authorities with responsibilities in the field;
- Guidance, counselling, scholar mediation services providers;
- Ministry of Education and subordinated institutions; Social partners from pre-university education system;
- National Administration of Penitentiaries and subordinated institutions (SO 6.3 and 6.6);
More information about the two guidelines here.