POCU – Internship and traineeship for students – guideline under public consultation
September 16, 2016
The consultative form of the POCU 2014-2020 Applicant Guideline – Specific Conditions: “Traineeship and internship for students from agri-food field, industry and services” (OS 6.13, OS 6.14) has been published.
Download: Internship/Traineeship Presentation
Project value: minimum 75.000 euro, maximum 500.000 euro.
Implementation period: 9 – 24 months.
- Ministry of Education and subordinated/coordinated: institutions/agencies/organizations;
- Accredited private and public universities;
- Employers (as traineeship/internship partners);
- Professional Associations;
- Chambers of commerce and industry;
- Public and private professional guidance and counselling services providers;
- Students from secondary schools, high-schools and universities.
- Development and implementation of learning programs at work, traineeship, internship;
- Providing professional counseling services;
- Development of partnerships between educational institutions and traineeship/internship partners, organizing professional competitions etc.
The Guideline is under public consultation until September 30th 2016.