POCU – 2018 Calendar
January 11, 2018
According to the latest calendar of the calls within the Human Capital Operational Program, published by the Ministry, a series of interesting calls for the private sector will be launched by June 30, 2018.
The calendar contains information about: the launch of the draft guidelines, the launch of the call and allocation for each call.
The estimative launch dates for the main funding lines dedicated to private beneficiaries are:
- Axes 1 & 2 – Entrepreneurship projects for young NEETs;
- 3.12 – Training for own direct productive employees (for large companies);
- 3.12 – Training for directly productive employees from SMEs and large companies (for training providers);
- 4.16 – Social economy enterprises;
- 6.3 & 6.5 & 6.6 – Measures for pupils to reduce the early school leaving phenomenon, training of teaching staff in pre-university education, including the development of educational offers;
- 6.4 & 6.6 – Second chance and professional training programs;
- 4.4 – Integrated measures for people belonging to vulnerable groups;
- 4.12 – Measures to reduce the number of institutionalized children and young people;
- 4.13 – Measures to prepare institutionalized young people for an independent life;
- 6.12 – Providing adult vocational training programs;
The calendar has been published by the Ministry here.