POC – 62 million euro allocation for innovative projects implemented by companies
January 18, 2017
The guide for a new type of financing through Operational Program of Competitiveness: Innovative Technological Project for private companies has been published for debate, with an estimated launch date in the first quarter of 2017, according the current official calendar.
This type of financing is destined to projects that aim at products or processes innovation, based on exploitation and utilization of technical or scientific knowledge or based on intellectual property rights, with a total allocation of 281 million lei (aprox. 62 mil euro).
- large enterprises and SMEs, with R&D activity, but not as main activity.
- The R&D component can be implemented individually by the applicant or in a partnership with one or two research organizations.
Value of grant: up to 15.000.000 lei (aprox 3.3 mil euro);
- For companies, variable up to 80% of eligible expenses (depending on the type of activities included in the project, the dimension of the applicant and location of investment).
- The activities performed by the research institutions are financed with up to 100% of the eligible costs
Types of eligible activities:
- Industrial research
- Experimental development
- Innovation services, obtaining and validating of industrial property rights
- Expenses related to the introduction of the R&D results in production
For more information please click here.