Open Call for Large companies: Training Programs for Employees – “Innovation through Training”
October 16, 2018
AMPOCU launched the financing line – “Innovation through training”, in which LARGE companies can reimburse their investment in training programs for employees. The call is dedicated to human resource development through training programs authorized by ANC (initiation/ qualification/ requalification/ specialization/ refresher courses).
What is the maximum implemention period of a project?
- 18 months.
What is the maximum value of the project?
- 500.000 euro of which the percentage of non-reimbursable financing is 50% (with increase to 60% if training is addressed to disabled or disadvantaged employees), maximum 250.000 euro.
Who can apply?
- Large enterprises with activity in priority sectors. The CAEN code for the eligible activity must be authorized. See the list of eligible CAEN codes here.
- The project can be implemented in any region of the country, except for Bucharest-Ilfov. Large enterprises with headquarters in the Bucharest-Ilfov region are eligible only if their projects are implemented in the less developed regions (within a place of business located in one of the eligible regions).
Which employees can be involved in the project (target group)?
- Employees (all categories) seeking for development of their knowledge, competencies and aptitude levels.
- Minimum target group: 75 employees.
The deadline for submitting projects is January 15, 2019.
For more information click here.