Open Call for Large companies: Training Programs for Employees – “Innovation through Training”
November 8, 2018
AMPOCU launched the financing line – “Innovation through training”, in which LARGE companies can reimburse their investment in training programs for employees. The call is dedicated to human resource development through ANC authorized training programs (initiation/ qualification/ requalification/ specialization/ refresher courses).
What is the project’s maximum implementation period?
- 18 months.
What is the project’s maximum value?
- 500.000 euro of which the non-reimbursable financing percentage is 50% (with increase to 60% if training is addressed to disabled or disadvantaged employees), maximum 250.000 euro.
Who can apply?
- Large enterprises with activity in priority sectors. The CAEN code for the eligible activity must be authorized. See the list of eligible CAEN codes here.
- The project can be implemented in any region of the country, except for Bucharest-Ilfov. Large enterprises with headquarters in Bucharest-Ilfov region are eligible only if their projects are implemented in less developed regions (within a place of business located in one of the eligible regions).
Which employees can be involved in the project (target group)?
- Employees (all categories) seeking for development of their knowledge, competencies and aptitude levels.
- Minimum target group: 75 employees.
The deadline for submitting projects is January 15, 2019.
For more information click here.