OPEN CALL for grants up to 3,5 million euro for SMEs and clusters in IT
October 23, 2018
The Ministry of European Funds – MACOP announces the launch of the Action 2.2.1 “Support for adding value generated by ICT and innovation field by developing clusters”.
The project submission period begins on December 17, 2018, 09:00 and ends on February 14, 2019 at 17:00.
A project is eligible for financial support if it leads to:
- Developing a range of ICT products / services with applicability in the rest of the Romanian economy for the vertical integration of ICT solutions;
- Achieving innovative strategic projects that impact on the development of the entire ICT industry at national or international level.
- SME-s (micro/small/medium-sized enterprises) operating in Romania, focused on ICT or who operates as members of clusters focused on ICT;
- Partnerships between SME-S operating in Romania, members of clusters focused on ICT.
The support will target the development of innovative ICT products / services / applications through:
- Investments in tangible and intangible assets within an initial investment;
- Investments in industrial research and experimental development;
- Investments in projects for innovation of SMEs;
- Investments in projects regarding process and organizational innovation;
- Minimis aid: market research expenditure, information and publicity, consultancy, notice, authorizations, training, audit, management, subscriptions, etc.
The amount of non-reimbursable funding is: between 500.000 euro and 3.500.000 euro
- For activities from a) to d): between 20% and 80% of total eligible costs, differentiated according to project activities, the size of the company and the region where it is being implemented.
- For minimis aid – point e): 100%, maximum 200.000 euro and no more than 20% of the total eligible costs of the project.
Project duration: maximum 36 months.