OPEN call for employees training – grants up to 1.000.000 euro
October 7, 2019
Dear clients and partners,
Ministry of European Funds announced the launch of “Increasing Employee Qualification through Continuous Training Programs according to Market Needs” call. Projects can be submitted between October 4th and December 31st, 2019.
This call is dedicated to increasing the competences of the employees by activities such as:
- implementation of company-level recognized and /or ANC (nationally) acredited training programs;
- counselling and tutoring;
- evaluation, aknowledgement and validation of non-formal and informal learned skills;
- awareness campaigns & actions promoting the importance of training and participation in CVT programs;
- oher innovative actions to increase CVT participation and provide tailor-made educational support, including through transnational cooperation activities and transfer of best practices.
Who can apply?
- Members of Sectoral Committees and Sector Committees with Legal Personality;
- Trade unions;
- Employers Union;
- Professional Associations;
- Public or private validation /certification centers of previous learning;
- Authorized public and private traning providers;
- Providers of career counseling and career guidance services;
- Chambers of commerce, industry and agriculture;
What is the call allocation?
- 60,000,000 euro
What is the maximum value of the project?
- 1 million euro, with grant between 95-100% depending on applicant type.
How long does it take to implement a project?
- Maximum 24 months.
Which employees can be involved in the project (target group)?
- Minimum 500 Employees (including PFAs and individual businesses), between the ages of 25 and 65 and residing outside Bucharest-Ilfov region.
An additional score
is awarded for the projects targeting at
least 30% persons who fall into at least one of the following
categories: low-skilled, people over 40, people from disadvantaged rural areas.
Projects can be implemented in any region of Romania except for Bucharest-Ilfov region.
For more informations, click here.