New POCU Guideline – Medical field
November 9, 2015
Ministry of European Funds – Directorate for Human Capital Operational Programme, published for consultation the Applicant’s Guide – Specific Conditions of the call for proposals “Training of staff involved in the implementation of priority health programs”.
- The specific objective pursued in this investment priority aims at: “Improving skills of professionals in the health sector”;
- Eligible beneficiaries: Ministry of Health/ public authorities (including public health authorities, institutes and medical institutions) alone or in partnership with relevant stakeholders (universities, NGOs, etc.);
- Eligible target group: specialists in providing medical care;
- Project value: maximum 5.000.000 euro;
- Maximum project/projects implementation period: 36 months, but not later than 31st December 2023.
All questions related to the Applicant’s Guide – Specific Conditions and also proposals and suggestions for improvement can be submitted until November 26th, 2015 by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.