NEW call Funding up to 1,000,000 euro for training the employees
October 31, 2018
The Ministry of European Funds announced the launch for public consultation by 2.11.2018 of the guideline “Increasing Employee Qualification through Continuous Training Programs according to Market Needs”.
The call is dedicated to increasing the competences of the employees by activities such as:
- Implementation of training programs;
- Professional and tutoring actions for the target group;
- Actions for evaluation, recognition and validation of learning outcomes acquired in non-formal and informal contexts;
- Organizing awareness campaigns / actions to promote the importance of training and participation in CVT programs;
- Other innovative actions to increase CVT participation and provide tailor-made educational support, including through transnational cooperation activities and transfer of best practices.
Who can apply?
- Members of Sectorial Committees and Sector Committees with Legal Personality;
- Trade unions;
- Employers Union;
- Professional Associations;
- Public or private validation / certification centers of previous learning;
- Authorized public and private training providers;
- Providers of career counseling and career guidance services;
- Chambers of commerce, industry and agriculture;
Partnerships between the entities mentioned above are encouraged.
What is the call allocation?
- 60,000,000 euro
What is the maximum value of the project?
- 1 million euro, of which the percentage of non-reimbursable financing is between 95-100% depending on applicant type.
How long does it take to implement a project?
- maximum 18 months.
Which employees can be involved in the project (target group)?
- Minimum 500 Employees (including PFAs and individual businesses), with minimum 30% low-skilled, people over 40, people from disadvantaged rural areas.
- Projects can be implemented in any region of Romania except for Bucharest Ilfov.
For more information click here.