Last reminder: Grants for employee training in large companies, deadline 15 January
November 28, 2018
What is project’s maximum implementation period?
- 18 months.
- 500.000 euro of which non-reimbursable financing percentage is 50% (with increase to 60% if training is addressed to disabled or disadvantaged employees), maximum 250.000 euro.
- Large enterprises with activity in priority sectors. The CAEN code for the eligible activity must be authorized. See the list of eligible CAEN codes here.
- The project can be implemented in any region of the country, except for Bucharest-Ilfov. Large enterprises with headquarters in Bucharest-Ilfov region are eligible only if their projects are implemented in less developed regions (within a place of business located in one of the eligible regions).
- Employees (all categories) seeking for development of their knowledge, competencies and aptitude levels.
- Minimum target group: 75 employees.
For more information click here.