The Guideline for SMEs have been published – the launch is following!
July 26, 2016
The consultative version of the Applicant Guideline for investments implemented by SMEs within the Regional Operational Program (POR) has been published for public debate until 24.08.2016.
- non-agricultural SMEs from urban areas (also micro-enterprises) and
- non-agricultural medium enterprises from rural areas.
It is required for a beneficiary to have at least 3 years of activity and to register operational profit for the year prior to project submission.
Eligible regions: North-East, South-East, South Muntenia, South-Vest Oltenia, North-West, Centre;
- Construction, modernization, extension of the production/services areas;
- Acquisition of tangible (equipment, tools etc), intangible assets (patents, licenses etc), including e-commerce tools.
- Implementation of quality environmental or health management systems;
- Participation at international fairs and exhibitions, trade missions etc.
Eligible non-reimbursable value: minimum 200.000 euro and maximum 1.000.000 euro.
Non- reimbursable financing rate:
For investments mentioned at points 1 and 2:
- Small enterprises: 60% (from North-East, South-East, South Muntenia, South-West Oltenia, North-West, Center regions) and 45% (from West region);
- Small and micro enterprises: 70% (from North-East, South-East, South Muntenia, South-West Oltenia, North-West, Center regions) and 55% (from West region);
For investments mentioned at points 3 and 4: up to 90%;
All the conditions that beneficiaries must meet to access this funding can be found here.