Grants for ITC trainings in large companies
April 13, 2020
The financing line aimed at providing professional training programs exclusively for digital and ITC skills for large companies employees will be opened soon.
This financing line addresses all of company’s employees, regardless of their position in company and there are no restrictions on training types (they can be internally recognised as well), except that the training is aimed at IT / digital skills.
To be eligible, large companies must operate in priority sectors such as: IT&C, creative industries, automotive, health, pharma, energy, etc. You can find if your company’s activity is eligible here.
Maximum value per project is 500,000 euros, with a EU grant of 50% for the following activities:
- Any type of course in ITC and digital fields, both with national /international certification or with recognition at company / industry level, such as: digital / ITC skills, Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, etc.), programming, operating systems, cyber security, data center, data storage, databases, web design, etc.
- Evaluation and certification of professional competences in IT field regarding obtaining certificates recognized within the company (eg: Microsoft, Linux, Cisco, Oracle, etc.).
Costs that can be included in the budget with 50% reimbursement:
- any expenses generated by training – with training companies or expenses for internal trainers’ salaries;
- training rooms, catering, consumables, travel, licenses, etc.;
- salaries of employees (with all taxes) – if the trainings take place during working time thus a large part of company’s co-financing is ensured.
The project can have an implementation period of up to 18 months (estimated starting date is 2nd Semester of 2020) and must include trainings for minimum 75 employees with individual employment contract, that work outside Bucharest-Ilfov region (could be headquarters, work place or branch of the company, etc).
For more informations click here.
This is, most probably, the last financing line for large companies within the 2014 – 2020 programming period.