Grants for internships with students in companies
April 25, 2019
AMPOCU announced a new call in public consultation for The Guide “Internships for Students” (AP 6 / OS 6.13). The objective of the call is to increase the student’s participation rate in internships and to facilitate their insertion on labor market.
- Creating university – employer partnerships;
- Students internships at employers (companies);
- Establishing networks between university and labor market;
- Students internships in other EU Member States;
- Innovative activities.
Eligible applicants and partners:
- Accredited public and private higher education institutions;
- Employers (companies);
- Professional Associations;
- Chambers of commerce and industry;
- Institutions and organizations that are members of Regional Pacts and Local Partnerships for Employment and Social Inclusion.
Applications will be submitted mandatory in partnership. Transnational partnership is eligible. The partnership must include at least one university and an employer where the internship will take place.
Eligible target group: students, including master’s degree (ISCED 5-7), minimum 200 people.
The eligible value of a project is up to 1.000.000 euro.
Non-reimbursable funding percentage is:
- 100% for NGOs;
- 95% for private beneficiaries;
- 98% / 85% of public institutions.
Implementation period: maximum 24 months.
More information here.