Financing for social centers – elderly
June 7, 2016
The consultative version of the Applicant Guideline for increasing the coverage of social services – vulnerable group: elderly over 65 years old (Specific Objective 8.3) within the Regional Operational Program (ROP) 2014-2020 was published.
Eligible beneficiaries are:
1.Administrative Territorial Units, other entities of public law;
2.Entities of private law:
- associations and foundations, including subsidiaries of international associations and foundations recognized in accordance with Romanian law;
- cult units / structures of denominations belonging to religious cults, including foundations and associations constituted by cults;
3.Partnerships between any of the entities mentioned above.
The Beneficiary or one of the partners must be accredited provider of social services and have at least 1 year of activity at the date of submission of the application.
Types of investments:
- rehabilitation / modernization / expansion / endowment of infrastructure of existing social center without residential component;
- rehabilitation / modernization / expansion / endowment of infrastructure for the establishment of new social centers without residential component;
- ensuring / modernization of general and specific utilities for the infrastructure of social services without residential component;
- creation / modernization of facilities for physical access for people with disabilities;
- arranging of workshops in social centers without residential component;
- facilities adapted to the needs of beneficiaries of services provided by the social infrastructure without residential component, including equipment for people with disabilities;
*Projects can be implemented in all development regions except Bucharest – Ilfov region.
Eligible value of the project: vary according to the project objective between 50.000 euro and 850.000 euro.
Grant financing percentage: 98% from the eligible costs.
Observations or comments can be submitted until 6 July 2016 (16:00) at the email address: email@example.com.