Financing line for development of digital and IT skills’ employees – training (POCU 3.12)
August 13, 2020
A new financing line dedicated to employee’s training from large enterprises with over 250 employees and a turnover of over 50 million euro will soon be opened.
- The projects’ maximum value is 500.000 euro with a grant of 250.000 euro (50%);
- Only large companies active in priority sectors, such as: IT&C, creative industries, automotive, health, pharma, energy, tourism can apply. You can find the complete list of activities financed here;
- A minimum of 75 outside Bucharest-Ilfov region working employees must attend projects’ activities;
- A project’s timeline is of maximum 18 months;
- Total allocation: 10 million euro;
- Call status: the draft guide is published in consultation and the call for proposals will be opened shortly;
- For more information, click here.