European funds for training for employees from SMEs
July 19, 2017
The Ministry of European Funds will launch this month a financing line through which can be settled investments with training for managers and HR staff from SMEs.
The call is dedicated to the improvement of the management activity of human resources through: training, coaching, seminars, workshops, conferences, lectures, long-term strategic planning etc.
How long does the project implementation last?
- maximum 12 months, estimative January – December 2018
Which is the maximum grant for a project?
- 500.000 euro, from which the non-reimbursable financing is 100% for NGOs and 95% for private beneficiaries.
Who can apply for funding?
- Unions; Employers;
- Business associations;
- Accredited training providers (by ANC)*
*information provided by MFE representatives, after the publication of the draft guideline, at various public events.
Which are the employees that can be included into the project (target group)?
- Employees who have management/leadership role;
- Employees from human resources departments;
- Entrepreneurs who manage their own businesses.
Minimum target group: 250 persons;
The target group must come from companies (SMEs) which activates in one of the economically competitive sectors identified according to the SNC: tourism/ ecotourism, textiles/ leather, wood/ furniture, auto and components, IT and communications, beverage/ food processing, energy/ environment, health/ pharmaceutical, bioeconomics/ biopharmaceuticals/ biotechnologies
For more information click here.