Consultative Guideline for the improvement of NEETs situation: “Future for youngsters”
December 12, 2016
The Ministry of European Funds launched under public consultation the Applicant Guidelines – Specific Conditions: “Future for youngsters” (SO 1.1 – 1.2) financed through POCU. The financing line is dedicated to the improvement of young people’s situation from NEETs category from Centre, South-Muntenia, South-East regions through:
- Personalized training;
- Evaluation and certification for the recognition of the skills gained in informal and non-formal context;
- Self-employment and entrepreneurship;
- Apprenticeship and traineeship by giving financial support to employers;
- Measures intended to develop the autonomy of disadvantaged NEETs workers etc;
Project duration: minimum 4 months and maximum 16 months, without being able to exceed the limit of 31st October 2018.
Maximum project value:
- 500.000 euro, with a contribution from the beneficiaries of: 2%/5%/8%, according with the organization type.
- Training providers; Providers of occupation/evaluation and certification of competences;
- Employers organizations/Trade unions;
- NGOs with relevant activities (social services providers/youngsters organizations);
- Social inclusion enterprises;
- Other relevant entities;
- NEETs (Not in Education Employment or Training) aged between 16-24 years, who are resident or established in Centre, South-Muntenia, South-East regions, registered and profiled by the Public Employment Service.
The Guideline is under public consultation until 26 of December, and can be downloaded here.