January 20th, 2016
The Ministry of Public Finance estimates the launch of a new session for project proposals through state aid scheme for the creation of new work places (GD 332/2014) in March 2016.
We remind you of the most important details of this financing opportunity:
Eligible applicants are companies (large and SMEs), including start-ups, from all economic sectors, except companies activating in areas such as: aquaculture, primary production, processing and marketing of agricultural products, steel, shipbuilding, production of synthetic fibers, transportation and energetic sectors and all sectors listed in Annex 1 to GD 332/2014.
The investment must meet the following conditions:
- it must be considered an initial investment: setting up of a new unit, expanding an existing unit, unit production diversification or fundamental change to the production process;
- leads to the creation of at least 10 new work places, out of which at least 3 for disadvantaged workers, for each investment location;
Eligible expenses: total salary costs related to the new work places created as a result of an initial investment, up to the average national income, calculated for 2 consecutive years.
The grant awarded is differentiated according to the implementation region:
- up to 15 % in the Bucharest Region;
- up to 35 % in the West and Ilfov Regions;
- up to 50 % in North West, Center, North East, South East, South Muntenia, South West Oltenia Regions;
The annual budget for this scheme is 450 million lei.
In case the budget allocated for the estimated March session is not spent, another session is estimated to be launched in July 2016.
Tags: cultural heritage investments, GD 332/2014, investments, large companies, SME`s, start-up
Posted in Featured @en @en, Latest news @en, News @en | Comments Off on Grants for new work places – launch in March 2016
January 18th, 2016
The call for investments for the development of micro-enterprises within the Regional Operational Program (POR) is announced to be launched in the first trimester of 2016.
Eligible beneficiaries: micro-enterprises, with at least 1 year of activity, established no later than 01.01.2015 that registered profit at 31.12.2015. Investments in the Bucharest – Ilfov development region will not be financed through this call.
Type of investments:
- Construction, extension, modernization of the production/ services areas
- Acquisition of technological equipment, industrial tools, specific furniture, IT equipment, registered as fixed assets
- Acquisition of specific equipment and installations used for obtaining energy efficiency and/ or systems using renewable or alternative sources of energy, for increasing the efficiency for the activities that are financed through the project (up to 15% of the eligible value of the project)
- Investments in nontangible assets: licenses, patents, copyrights, software, etc.
- Investments for developing websites for the company’s activity and products presentation, and/ or other e-commerce tools
- Consulting and support services for the project (up to 7% of the eligible value of the project)
Eligible value of the project: between 25.000 euro – 200.000 euro.
Grant financing percentage: 100% from the eligible costs of the project.
Posted in Featured @en @en, Latest news @en, News @en | Comments Off on 200.000 euro for micro-enterprises from the urban area – 100% non-reimbursable
May 20th, 2008
Posted in Featured @en @en, Home @en | Comments Off on Training “Human Resources Development – how to write a successful project within POSDRU”
May 20th, 2008
Posted in Featured @en @en, Home @en | Comments Off on Specialized services – project management