200.000 euro for micro-enterprises from the urban area – 100% non-reimbursable
January 18, 2016
The call for investments for the development of micro-enterprises within the Regional Operational Program (POR) is announced to be launched in the first trimester of 2016.
Eligible beneficiaries: micro-enterprises, with at least 1 year of activity, established no later than 01.01.2015 that registered profit at 31.12.2015. Investments in the Bucharest – Ilfov development region will not be financed through this call.
Type of investments:
- Construction, extension, modernization of the production/ services areas
- Acquisition of technological equipment, industrial tools, specific furniture, IT equipment, registered as fixed assets
- Acquisition of specific equipment and installations used for obtaining energy efficiency and/ or systems using renewable or alternative sources of energy, for increasing the efficiency for the activities that are financed through the project (up to 15% of the eligible value of the project)
- Investments in nontangible assets: licenses, patents, copyrights, software, etc.
- Investments for developing websites for the company’s activity and products presentation, and/ or other e-commerce tools
- Consulting and support services for the project (up to 7% of the eligible value of the project)
Eligible value of the project: between 25.000 euro – 200.000 euro.
Grant financing percentage: 100% from the eligible costs of the project.