The call “Diaspora Start-Up” has been launched
October 13, 2016
The Ministry of European Funds launched yesterday the call “Diaspora Start-up” (SO 3.7) within POCU 2014-2020, projects under this call can be submitted until 29 November 2016.
The Beneficiary will support Romanian citizens living abroad to open a business in Romania through micro-grants of up to 40.000 euro.
Maximum project value: 5.000.000 euro.
Implementation period: maximum 36 months
- Public and private training providers;
- Chambers of Commerce and Industry;
- Trade unions;
- Members of Sectoral Committees and legal Sectoral Committees;
- Authorities of local public administration;
- Professional Associations;
- Ministry of Economy, Trade and Business Environment and subordinated/ coordinated: institutions / agencies / organizations;
- Romanian citizens (minimum age: 18 years old) that can prove their residence or domicile abroad for at least 12 months until the registration as target group and who intend to establish a business in Romania.
- Entrepreneurship training programs, also e-learning;
- Providing personalized consulting and counselling services;
- A micro-grant of maximum 40.000 euro/business plan, in 2 instalments (1st instalment – 30.000 euro, 2nd instalment – the remaining difference);
- A monitoring program of the business functioning and development;
For more information you can consult a presentation of the project here.