Up to 3,2 million lei for SME’s and clusters from ICT field
August 21, 2015
EU Funds Ministry announced the launch of a call for SMEs that activate in the information and communication technologies (IT&C) field, starting with 1st of October, until 23rd of December 2015.
- Enterprises (micro, small, medium enterprises) operating in Romania, focused on ICT.
- Enterprises (micro, small, medium enterprises) operating in Romania members of clusters focused on ICT.
- Consortia (partnerships) of micro, small, medium enterprises operating in Romania, members of clusters focused on ICT.
The maximum grant awarded: 3.200.000 lei, approximately 723.000 euro.
The support will target the development of innovative ICT products/ services/ applications through:
- Investments in tangible and intangible assets within an initial investment, with funding up to 70% of the eligible expenditure
- Investments in industrial research and experimental development, with funding up to 80% of the eligible expenditure
- Investments in projects for innovation of SMEs, with funding up to 50% of the eligible expenditure
- Investments in projects regarding process and organizational innovation, with funding up to 50% of the eligible expenditure
A series of expenditure within the project will fall under the minimis aid and in this case the percentage of funding is 100%, for this expenditure.
Financing percentages will vary depending on the company size and the region of implementation of the project.
VAPRO can assist you in developing successful projects!