Training projects for large companies’ employees
September 20, 2019
Large companies can submit management and HR employees‘ training projects until November 18th, 2019.
(minimum 50 persons) with an
individual full-time employment contract (exclusively at applicant), who:
- occupies management positions in the company (general manager, executive manager, executive director, deputy director, department manager, project manager, line manager, etc.);
- any employee from human resources department.
What activities are eligible?
- Informal courses, recognized on enterprise’s level;
authorized courses – at least one group of participants in each of these
- “Entrepreneurial skills”;
- A human resources course according to the COR code nomenclature ISCO 08 compatible;
- Business coaching activities and / or activities such as “workshops”, “seminars”, “conferences”, “lectures”, “information events”, courses accredited by Project Management Institute (eg: “PMP” – Project Management Proffesional; “CAPM” – Certified Associates in Project Management), “mini MBA” courses or other relevant courses.
Who can apply?
large companies in
all Romania’s regions except Bucharest Ilfov, that operates in one of the
- Automotive and components industry/ Information and communication technology/ Health and pharmaceutical products/ Energy and environmental management/ Wood and furniture/ Creative industries/ Tourism and ecotourism/ Textiles and leather/ Food and beverage processing/ Bioeconomics, biopharmaceuticals and biotechnologies/ Distribution/ Constructions.
Project’s maximum eligible
value is 500.000 euro,
of which non-reimbursable
financing percentage is 50%.
Project’s implementation period is maximum 12 months.
For more information click here: POCU 3.8