The Ministry of Public Finance announce the extension of the first call for project proposals through GO 332/2014
October 20, 2014
The Ministry of Public Finance announce the extension of the first call for project proposals for companies that create at least 10 jobs (working places) through GO 332/2014 until 28.11.2014.We remind you of the most important details of this financing opportunity:
Eligible applicants are companies (large and SMEs) from all economic sectors, except companies activating in areas such as: aquaculture, primary production, processing and marketing of agricultural products, steel, shipbuilding, production of synthetic fibers, transportation and energetic sectors and all sectors listed in Annex 1 to GD 332 /2014.
The investment must meet the following conditions:
- it must be considered an initial investment: setting up of a new unit, expanding an existing unit, unit production diversification or fundamental change to the production process
- leads to the creation of at least 10 new work places, out of which at least 3 for disadvantaged workers, for each investment location
Eligible expenses: total salary costs with the new work places created as a result of an investment project, for a period of 2 consecutive years.
The grant awarded is differentiated according to the implementation region:
- up to 15 % in Bucharest Region;
- up to 35 % in West and Ilfov Regions
- up to 50 % in North-West, Center, North-East, South-East, South-Muntenia, South-West Oltenia Regions
The validity of the state aid scheme is July 1st 2014 – December 31st 2020 and its indicative budget is approximately 600 million euro for the entire period.
VAPRO can assist you in developing successful projects!
To be updated with the latest information on grants, please visit our website regularly https://www.vapro.ro/en/.