“Support for access to new markets and internationalization”
July 19, 2011
The intermediate Body for SME’s within the Ministry of Economy, published for public debate until 01.08.2011, the Applicant’s Guide for Operation “Support for access to new markets and internationalization”.
This operation aims to support micro, small and medium-sized enterprises from Romania in order to increase their competitiveness and improve their exports potential through involvement and participation in promotion activities, both in Romania and abroad.
The release of the call is scheduled to take place in July – August and the deadline for submission is 60 to 90 days after the call opening.
Maximum amount of the grant aid is 840,000 lei about 200,000 Euro.
• Small and medium enterprises.
• Participation in international fairs and exhibitions organized in Romania or abroad
• Participation in trade missions abroad;
• Development and production of printed materials/ promotional materials
• On-line promoting (improvement/ creation of presentation websites)
• Services related to promoting activities on new markets – domestic and international marketing;
• Identifying service providers / external customers through Hosted Buyers program.
For more information about this call, please contact us for an appointment.