Submission period for ICT field projects extended by 30 days
February 5, 2019
The Ministry of European Funds – MACOP announced extension of 30 days for projects submission period for Action 2.2.1. “Supporting ICT sector’s added value growth and innovation through clusters development”.
Submission period has begun on January 30th, 2019 at 09:00 and, after extension, will end on April 29th, 2019 at 17:00.
A project is eligible for financial support if it leads to:
- ICT products / services development applicable in the rest of Romanian economy; vertical integration of ICT solutions;
- Achieving innovative strategic projects that impact on the entire national or international ICT industry development.
- SMEs (micro/small/medium-sized enterprises) operating in Romania, focused on ICT or ICT-focused cluster members;
- Partnerships between SMEs operating in Romania and ICT-focused cluster members.
The support will target the development of innovative ICT products/ services/ applications through:
a. Investments in tangible and intangible assets within an initial investment;
b. Investments in industrial research and experimental development;
c. Investments in projects for innovation of SMEs;
d. Investments in projects regarding process and organizational innovation;
e. Minimis aid: market research expenditure, information and publicity, consultancy, notice, authorizations, training, audit, management, subscriptions, etc.
The grant is: between
500.000 euro and
- For activities from points a. to d.: between 20% and 80% of total eligible costs, differentiated according to project activities, size of the company and region where it is being implemented.
- For minimis aid – point e.: 100%, maximum 200.000 euro and no more than 20% of the project’s total eligible costs.
Project duration: maximum 36 months.
For more information, click here.