SOPIEC Op1.3.2 – Consulting Support to SMEs – Call extended until December 21st
November 28, 2012
The Intermediate Body for SMEs announced today the extension of the second call for proposals for SOPIEC, operation 1.3.2 – Support for advice/consultancy services for SMEs till December 21st at 14:00 o’clock http://oiimm.mimmcma.ro/ .
Given that this is the last call for consultancy projects within SOPIEC but also one of the last among all lines of funding in the 2007-2013 period, all micro-enterprises and SMEs who need consulting services for business development have to take advantage of this opportunity.
To fit into this category of eligible beneficiaries, you must have between 1 and 249 employees and a turnover below 50 million Euro / total assets not exceeding 43 million Euro.
The maximum amount of financing you can get is 170.000 lei (approx. 38.000 Euro), representing 70% of eligible costs, and up to 20% of revenues for 2011.
Some of the services that can be financed:
- Strategies for innovative solutions and creation of new products and / or services and technologies
- Development of business plans, feasibility studies and/ or feasibility studies to implement eco-efficient and competitive technologies and to create competitive products
- Preparation of studies and management strategies, marketing and/ or financial analysis for implementing a particular project;
- Strategies for promotion activities for a project;
- Strategies and development plans related to human resources in order to stimulate business expansion or implementation of a particular project;
- Development of studies on intellectual property protection;
- Comparative studies for the use of tools and solutions or for a specified area;
- Development of evaluation and diagnostic studies for transfer business.
Our consultants are available with more details and can help you to develop a successful project.