SOPIEC Operation 1.3.2 – Consulting Support to SMEs – Call extended until November 30, 2012
September 27, 2012
The Intermediate Body for SMEs announced today the extension of the second call for proposals for SOPIEC, operation 1.3.2 – Support for advice/consultancy services for SMEs till November 30 at 14:00.
Given that this is the last call for consultancy projects within SOPIEC but also one of the last among all lines of funding in the 2007-2013 period, all micro-enterprises and SMEs who need consulting services for business development (human resources strategies, marketing, business and management plans etc) have to take advantage of this opportunity.
To fit into this category of eligible beneficiaries, you must have between 1 and 249 employees and a turnover below 50 million Euro / total assets not exceeding 43 million Euro.
The maximum amount of financing you can get is 170.000 lei (approx. 38.000 Euro), representing 70% of eligible costs, and up to 20% of revenues for 2011.
Some of the services that can be financed:
- Strategies for innovative solutions and creation of new products and / or services and technologies
- Development of business plans, feasibility studies and/ or feasibility studies to implement eco-efficient and competitive technologies and to create competitive products
- Preparation of studies and management strategies, marketing and/ or financial analysis for implementing a particular project;
- Strategies for promotion activities for a project;
- Strategies and development plans related to human resources in order to stimulate business expansion or implementation of a particular project;
- Development of studies on intellectual property protection;
- Comparative studies for the use of tools and solutions or for a specified area;
- Development of evaluation and diagnostic studies for transfer business.
Our consultants are available with more details about these projects and can help you develop a successful project.
More details about funding opportunities and about the latest news in grant funding can be found on our website: www.vapro.ro