SOPHRD – NEW Applicants guide – General Conditions 2012, final version has been published
October 17, 2012
On 16.10.2012, the Managing Authority for the Sectoral Operational Programme for Human Resources Development has published the final version of the Applicants Guide – General Conditions.
The new Guide can be accessed here: http://www.fseromania.ro/images/doc/ghid161012.pdf
This guide contains a series of changes and additions compared to the previous version. Some of the most important elements for you, as potential beneficiaries, are listed below:
- The authority has set new maximum remuneration levels for internal and external staff of the management team, the implementation team and administrative and auxiliary staff
- The daily limit that can be reimbursed per expert, cumulated in one or more projects funded by SOPHRD, is 12 hours/day
- A short-term expert cannot be reinstated in the project, at the end of the initial period, as a short-term expert position with the same responsibilities. A person who has been hired as a short term expert may be rehired in the project as a long-term expert only with a prior notification
- The minimum score for each criterion of the evaluation grid is amended and the selection scores for cost – effective criterion is increased from 20 to 30 points
- Letters of communication regarding the results of the evaluation will be transmitted to applicants through the ActionWeb application
- The budget for the project will be uploaded by the beneficiaries in ActionWeb, in detailed excel format, in addition to the synthetic budget form
- Help desk type questions related to a specific request for proposals will be addressed in writing to MASOPHRD / OIPOSDRU responsible no later than 15 days before the date scheduled for opening Action Web application.
- Appeals to rejected funding requests shall be submitted within a maximum of 3 (three) working days after the rejection notification has been received by e-mail.
To stay up to date with the latest news on your calls within SOPHRD visit www.vapro.ro, or contact us to schedule an appointment with one of our consultants.