SMEs investment projects financed up to 5 mil euro
April 12, 2019
Awaiting a future tender for investment in SMEs call with a grant of up to € 5,000,000. The requirements are:
Eligiblebeneficiaries – societies or cooperative societies:
- urban areas SMEs (including microenterprises) and
- rural areas medium enterprises.
Beneficiaries must have at least 1 year of activity (established before 03.01.2018).
Eligible regions: North-East, South-East, South Muntenia, South-West Oltenia, West, North-West, Center (except Bucharest – Ilfov and ITI Danube Delta area).
- creating a new production/service construction and endowment space;
- expanding capacity of an existing unit by increasing at least one product/service production volume without fundamentally changing production process;
- diversification of a unit through products/ services that were not previously manufactured/rendered in the unit. Diversification of production implies that new products/services are added to the range of assortments already produced/rendered.
The project must include an initial investment in tangible assets (construction/ extension/ endowment with tangible assets).
Implementation period – 12 months.
Implementation period can be extended up to maximum twice the period initially foreseen under conditions stipulated in the financing agreement but not later than 31.12.2023.
The grant value is: minimum 1.000.000 euro and maximum 5.000.000 euro.
Non-reimbursable financing rate:
- Medium enterprises: 60% (from North-East, South-East, South Muntenia, South-West Oltenia, North-West, Center regions) and 45% (from West region), of the eligible expenses value;
- Small and micro enterprises: 70% (from North-East, South-East, South Muntenia, South-West Oltenia, North-West, Center regions) and 55% (from West region), of the eligible expenses value.
More details here.