SEE and Norway grants – funding for the inclusion of Roma children in schools
February 22, 2018
A new call for projects has been launched within the EEA and Norway Grants Fund 2014-2021: “National partnership cooperation projects in the field of Roma children inclusion in school”, with the purpose to increase the capacity of schools to ensure the inclusion of Roma children.
- 811.764 euro.
- Minimum – 60.000 euro.
- Maximum – 200.000 euro.
The non-reimbursable financing covers:
- public institutions – 100% from eligible costs
- NGOs – 90% from eligible costs
- Romanian NGOs or Romanian public institutions active in the area of Roma children inclusion, on behalf of a consortium.
- 5 – 6 Romanian schools with at least 20% of Roma children students enrolled, schools from disadvantaged communities.
- training of teachers working with Roma children;
- developing new curricula and/or teaching materials on inclusiveness and multicultural environment;
- extracurricular activities for Roma and non-Roma parents/students (on discrimination and inclusion issues).
- Mininum – 12 months;
- Maximum – 24 months.
- management, implementation and project activities;
- implementation of eligible activities (salaries);
- support for the participants with special needs.
Deadline for project submission: 31.05.2018.
For more information you can consult a summary of the guideline here.