The second Consultative Guideline for NEETs: “Future for youngsters II”!
December 15, 2016
The Ministry of European Funds launched under public consultation the second Applicant Guidelines – Specific Conditions: “Future for youngsters II” (SO 2.1 – 2.2) financed through POCU.
The financing line is dedicated to the improvement of young people’s situation from NEETs category from Bucharest-Ilfov, North-East, North-West, West, South-West Oltenia regions through:
- Personalized training;
- Evaluation and certification for the recognition of the skills gained in informal and non-formal context;
- Self-employment and entrepreneurship;
- Apprenticeship and traineeship by giving financial support to employers;
- Measures intended to develop the autonomy of disadvantaged NEETs workers etc;
Project duration: maximum 36 months. All projects will have to fulfil also minimum indicators until 31st October 2018.
Maximum project value:
- Less developed regions: 5 mil. euro and
- Developed regions: 2.5 mil euro, with a contribution from the beneficiaries of: 2%/5%/8%, according with the organization type.
- Training providers; Providers of occupation/evaluation and certification of competences;
- Employers organizations/Trade unions;
- NGOs with relevant activities (social services providers/youngsters organizations);
- Social inclusion enterprises;
- Other relevant entities;
- NEETs (Not in Education Employment or Training) aged between 16-24 years, who are resident or established in Bucharest-Ilfov, North-East, North-West, West, South-West Oltenia regions, registered and profiled by the Public Employment Service.
The Guideline is under public consultation until 29 of December, and can be downloaded here.