Revision of de minimis scheme for SMEs
July 17, 2013
The Ministry of Finance revised the GD 274/2013 and “Guidelines for Applicants” – de minimis scheme for SMEs.
The main changes refer to:
- Eligibility of costs related to construction/ acquisition of buildings for other services besides the initial activity fields: industrial (manufacturing), education, science, culture and art, health, social service, physical culture and recreation;
- Removing the obligation of presenting the indicators for assessing the economic efficiency of the enterprise for the next 3 years following the completion of the investment;
- Introduction of online registration procedure for funding applications for de minimis aid.
The first session will run from 16.08.2013 – 31.10.2013, first come- first served, within the allocated budget.
We remind you that besides buildings related expenditures, other costs are also eligible:
- technological equipments – machinery and equipments
- equipments and systems of measurement, control and regulation
- industrial vehicles (unregistered) to support enterprise activity
- IT equipments
For more details, contact us! VAPRO can help you develop a successful project!