Revised Guideline for “Minimis scheme for start-ups and spin-offs” – POC
October 7, 2016
A revised version of the Applicant Guideline for: “Innovative companies: start-ups and spin-offs”, Competitive Program, has been published.
This scheme aims to support the creation of innovative SPIN-OFF and development of START-Ups. The call has a continuous submission, with periodic evaluation every 3 months, in the limit of the allocated budget.
- Start-ups (up to 3 years of activity);
- Spin-offs: companies that will be set up on the basis of results obtained in public research organizations;
Project eliminatory condition:
The project is based on a previous result of R&D, which may be:
- Patent application;
- Rights to use the research findings of a research project financed through a public program;
- Rights to use the research findings of a research project conducted for the case of a research institution funded by the applicant company (only for start-ups).
Eligible grant: maximum 200.000 euro
Non-reimbursable grant percentage: 90% of total eligible project costs;
- Expenditures with research and development activities;
- Expenditures for introducing in production the research and development results of products / processes / technology / services – mandatory activity;
- Expenditures with consulting services for innovation area and for innovation support services;
- Expenditures with general administration of project;
- Expenditures with information and publicity for the project – mandatory;
- Expenditures with taxes / subscriptions / fees / agreements / authorizations.