Recommendations for “Traineeship and internship for students from agro-food field, industry and services” Guideline submitted to MEF
September 30, 2016
VAPRO Romania together with Structural Consulting™ Group – www.fonduri-structurale.ro developed a series of recommendations to improve the Applicant Guideline, Specific Conditions “Traineeship and internship for students from agro-food field, industry and services” financed within The Human Capital Operational Programme.
The recommendations have been submitted today, 30th September 2016, to the Ministry of European Funds – MA POCU.
Some of the main aspects proposed in the submitted document by VAPRO and Structural Consulting Group experts are listed below:
- to allow the organization of the same types of activities for projects implemented in all sectors of activity;
- to provide access to financing also to large and medium sized enterprises from the food sector;
- to introduce as eligible in the target group students of ISCED 2-3, skill level 2;
- the implementation of the projects should be multi-regional;
- to publish the list of definitions of the indicators and the expenditures list;
- to downsize the target indicators;
- to eliminate the special allocation for agro-food sector;
- to publish the Applicant’s Guide at least two weeks before the launching of the call for proposals.
For more information about the submitted recommendations download the document from here.