POS CCE Operation 1.3.2 – Applicant’s Guide published for consultation
December 16, 2011
The Intermediate Body for SME`s has announced the opening of the consulting period for the Applicant Guide, Operation 1.3.2 – Support for consultancy services provided to SME`s.
This period will end at 30.01.2012. If you have any observations or recommendations for improving this document, the intermediate body provides, up to the same date mentioned above, an e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We present to you the main aspects of this guide, that are different from the previous versions:
- Maximum grant value for this scheme funding is 170,000 lei (approx. 39,000 Euro) but not more than 20% of the company’s annual turnover in the last financial year (31.12. 2011)
- A maximum value is set for each type of the consultancy services eligible for this project call
- The project may include several types of consulting services but the total financial aid grant (for all these services) may not exceed the sum of 170,000 lei (39,000 Euro)
- The specific eligibleCAENcodes of the applicant requests are specified
- In this call for proposals an applicant may submit only one application for financing
- TheCAENcodes that the consulting firms (the provider of the service/s) must have as their main business activity are also listed
- Applicant`s own contribution amount represents the percentage of eligible project costs that will be supported by the applicant / beneficiary and is at least 30% of eligible expenses
To view the full version of the guide please visit the following link: http://oiimm.mimmcma.ro/sites/oiimm.mimmcma.ro/files/GhidConsultanta2011Proiect.pdf
We will keep you updated on these issues.
We expect you to turn your ideas into successful projects!