POR – Financing up to 1.000.000 EUR for investments in Danube Delta region
April 17, 2018
Within POR there is a call for projects opened until 23.08.2018 for investments made by SMEs in the Danube Delta region.
- SMEs (with up to 250 employees and up to 50 million euro turnover or up to 43 million euro total assets) from urban areas (including microenterprises) and
- Medium enterprises from rural areas.
It is required for a beneficiary to have at least 1 year of activity (established before 03.01.2017) and a minimum number of 3 employees.
- administrative-territorial units within the Danube Delta Biosphere Reserve, Tulcea County and northern Constanta County (see more details about the implementation regions here.)
- Construction, extension of the production/ services areas;
- Acquisition of tangible (equipment, tools etc), intangible assets (patents, licenses etc), including e-commerce tools.
- Implementation of certification of products, services, or different specific processes, quality environmental or health management systems;
- Participation to international fairs and exhibitions, trade missions etc.
Non reimbursable financing amount: minimum 200.000 euro and maximum 1.000.000 euro.
Non-reimbursable financing rate:
- For investments mentioned at points a) and b) – up to 70% from the eligible expenses value;
- For investments mentioned at points c) and d) – up to 90% from the eligible expenses value;
More details here.