POIM – 200.000 euro with 100% financing for reducing the energy consumption!
September 8, 2016
Large companies and SMEs can submit projects within POIM 6.2 “Reducing the energy consumption of industrial consumers” starting with 17 October 2016.
Eligible beneficiaries are companies activating in industry (sectors related to CAEN section – “B – Extractive industry” and CAEN section – “C – Manufacturing industry”) with consumption of more than 1.000 toe/year, (defined as major energy consumers, according to ANRE), for which monitoring systems must be implemented in order to identify quick solutions for immediate consumption reduction and for which there must be a powerful tool to quantify the positive effects of the application of measures for increasing energy efficiency.
- All country regions, excepting Bucharest-Ilfov;
- Up to 200.000 euro, minimis aid;
Grant financing percentage:
- 100% non-reimbursable;
- Acquisition and implementation of a monitoring system of energy consumption at the level of industrial platform (installations, equipment, monitoring systems, RTU-remote terminal units, data communication system, master stations, computerized data processing devices etc.);
- Project preparation (studies, permits, authorizations etc.);
- Project management, audit;
- Information and publicity.
For more information consult the Applicant Guideline here.