POCU – Updated calendar
June 14, 2016
The updated version of the estimative calendar of launches within the Human Capital Operational Programme has been published. Differently than the previous versions, the current calendar presents the period for publication for consultations, not the launching date.
The calendar was presented last week during POCU Monitoring Committee.
Thereby, the related specific guidelines for the main types of projects, are expected to be launched for public consultation on the next dates:
- Axis 1 and 2 – Employment and training projects for young NEETs – June/July;
- 3.1 & 3.5 – Employment and training for unemployed people, especially the ones with disabilities – July;
- 3.8 & 3.9 – Projects for human resources management (August) and outplacement (October);
- 3.12 – Training of own staff – July/August;
- 4.4 – Measures for people from vulnerable groups (people in prisons and former prisoners) – August;
- 4.8 – Training of medical staff from medical priority sectors – June;
- 4.9 – Prenatal screening programs (August), mother and child screening programs (August) and cancer screening programs (July);
- 6.2 – Measures for increasing preschool participation – June/July;
- 6.3 – Activities for school students aiming at reducing early school leaving phenomenon, training for teachers from non-university education (6.6), including the diversification of educational offers (6.5) – July;
- 6.7 – Measures for students (scholarships etc), including training for teachers (6.9) and diversification of educational offers (6.10) – July;
- 6.12 – Providing of training programs – September;
- 6.13 & 6.14 – Internship and apprenticeship programs – during 2016;
The calendar has been published by www.fonduri-structurale.ro.
We also mention that projects financed within POCA, where NGOs can propose alternatives to public policies, are expected to be launched in July.