POCU – Consultative guidelines – “School for all”
July 8, 2016
The Ministry of European Funds launched under public consultation the Applicant Guidelines – Specific Conditions: “School for all” (SO 6.2, 6.3, 6.4, 6.6) – financing line dedicated to:
- Facilitating the access to education and preventing / reducing the rate of early school leaving;
- Increasing the quality of educational services;
- Providing qualified human resources in education field;
A project should comprise activities from at least two of above mentioned categories and will be implemented over a period of maximum 36 months.
Maximum project value:
- Small projects 500.000 euro (at the level of a single county);
- Large projects: 1.500.000 euro (at the level of more counties);
- Religious institutions;
- Public or private educational institutions (compulsory participation);
- Various organizations with attributions in education area, according to the Guidelines;
- children with ante/preschool age, students from groups with school dropout risk including their parents;
- teaching staff;
- people who have not completed compulsory education;
According to the Ministry, the projects can be submitted during 1st of August 2016 – 30th of September 2016, their implementation being estimated to start in December 2016.
The Guideline is under public consultation until 21st of July 2016 and can be downloaded from here.