POCU – Call launch: STUDENT ENTREPRENEUR SCHOLARSHIP
April 27, 2018
AMPOCU launched on April 25, 2018 the call for projects “Student Entrepreneurship Scholarship”, dedicated to increase the participation of students from vulnerable categories to bachelor degree programs. The deadline for submitting projects is July 25, 2018.
- 71.091.764 euro.
Maximum project value:
- 1,7 mil. euro, with a contribution of 0%/2%/5%/8%, depending on the type of organization.
- Public and private, accredited higher education institutions.
Universities from Bucharest-Ilfov region will be able to submit projects as applicants only in partnership with universities from one of the 7 less developed regions of Romania, to ensure the eligible target group.
- Public and private, accredited higher education institutions;
- NGOs, including student associations (only for the activities from point 1);
- Social partners from higher education or from public and private environments.
The maximum duration of the project implementation:
- 24 months
- Pupils, students;
- Teaching staff in higher education;
- Staff involved in developing study programs in tertiary education.
The target group must have their domicile or residence in a less developed region of Romania.
1.Activities to increase participation in tertiary education (activities that can be done also by NGOs):
- integrated packages of educational assistance measures and financial support, ex. scholarships, mobility measures etc. Can be granted the STUDENT ENTREPRENEUR SCHOLARSHIP, maximum value: 300lei/month, during the last 3 semesters of bachelor studies;
- joint activities with pupils, students an teaching staff (ex. counseling, information, visits etc.) and awareness campaigns;
- other innovative actions.
2.Improving the level of competence of teaching staff from tertiary education (expecially in the field of entrepreneurship).
3. Diversification of educational offers from tertiary education, correlated with the needs of the labor market.
The guideline can be downloaded from here